Portable Air Conditioning – Calculate Size
Things we will need to know to properly size your project:
- Size of room to be cooled – Length x Width x Height
- Voltage Available – 115, 208/230 or 460
- Type of ceiling – drop down plenum (we will need a place to exhaust heat)
- Where can we drain condensate? Will we need tanks or a pump?
- What kind of equipment is in the room, such as server racks, telephone switching equipment, power supply backups, any types of heat generating equipment and people.
- Are there any windows in the room?