President Obama WINS.
Â The good news is that after the long hot political battle we have time to take care of many things that have been ignored.Â Your spot cooler is one of those â€œthingsâ€ that need some attention.Â
Â How long has it been since you have had your spot cooler checked by a professional?Â Does your spot cooler continue to provide you with the cooling capacity that you desire with no worries?Â It can continue if you take the time to maintain your equipment properly.Â
Spot Cooling Systems, Inc. encourages all of our customers to have your spot coolers checked at least once every three months.Â This simple and inexpensive service will keep your spot cooler in tip top shape.Â The service will insure that your spot cooler will provide the cooling you desire for many years to come.Â Your spot cooler can last many years longer with the proper maintenance.Â
If you have the ability to check your unit yourself, here are a few tips:Â
- Clean or replace the filters at least once a quarter. (once a month is ideal especially in dirtier environments)
- Check condensate pump or drain for proper operation.Â Insure that drains and drain lines are open and free of obstructions.
- Check both coils and clean as necessary.Â Clean coils are necessary for proper cooling.
- Insure that your spot cooler is properly spaced from the walls to accommodate proper air flow thru the coils.
- Check our website for specifications and updates about your spot cooler.
Â Here at Spot Cooling Systems, we are committed to our customers.Â If any problem arises or you have any questions relating to your spot cooler just pick up the phone.Â We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.Â We will make sure your spot cooler is at its best.Â We also have the ability to take your spot cooler and leave a loaner unit so you are never with out the cooling you require.Â