Restaurants and Events
Effectively Cool Prep Areas to Patios:
- The stifling heat of summer can make outdoor patio areas off limits, but Port-A-Cool® units can reduce the temperature by an average of 15 to 25 degrees F.
- Operates on tap water and 115v of electricity
- All units are mobile for easy spot cooling.
- The new vertical tank unit operates for up to 8 hours without a hose connection.
- 36 inch High-Performance unit features quiet operation and cools about 2,650 sq. ft.
- Utilize enclosed patio areas all year with Port-A-Cool® units.
- Cool down hot prep areas
- Reduce the temperature by an average of 20 degrees F.
- Operates on tap water and 110v of electricity
- Port-A-CoolÂ® units cool from 600 to 4,000 sq. ft. depending on the model size.