Agriculture Air Conditioning
Cool Animals and Stables For Pennies a Day
Cool feeding areas, barns, stables, production areas and more for a fraction of traditional cooling costs
- Create tunnel ventilation to cool barns and enclosed areas.
- Operates on tap water and 115v of electricity
- Environmentally-friendly, emits no harmful fluorocarbons.
- Vertical Tank model (shown right) cools approximately 900 sq. ft. and features a 42-gallon built-in water tank
- The JetStream Model 2400 (shown right) cools approximately 2400 sq. ft. and features a 42-gallon built-in water tank
- High Performance unit (shown right) features quiet operation and cools about 2,650 sq. ft.
Also available is a model that cools approximately 4000 sq. ft.
Utilize outside facilities during hot summer months without jeopardizing animal health. Increase milk production in cows by cooling holding pens and exit lanes*.
Evaporative cooling is the only commercially available cooling that actually decreases the actual THI (temperature-humidity index)**
* According to studies reported by Dept. of Animal Sciences, Kansas State Univ.
** Journal of Dairy Science, 86. Reported 2003
Keep your horses cool and comfortable with a Port-a-Cool
Keep your dairy herd cool and comfortable from the heat to produce the freshest milk!
The SPCA reccomends Port-a-Cool to cool animal enclosures