- Size of space to be cooled?
- Size of A/C system that failed?
- Determine BTU required for emergency cooling
- Available power? (115, 208/1, 208/3, 460/3)
- How much space is available for units? Will units be inside or outside?
- How will supply air be distributed? Free Blowing or Ducted?
- Where will condenser air be discharged?
- How will the condensate be removed? Tanks or pumped?
- When are units needed?
- How long are units needed?
- Precise delivery address.
Spot Cooling Delivers:
When you contact us to rent, lease or purchase portable air conditioner units, one of our Spot Cooling Systems specialists will promptly and expertly evaluate your request. If you need a custom size spot cooler not shown on our site, please contact us and we will manufacture one made to your specifications. Contact Spot Cooling Systems, Inc. to learn how our versatile range of spot coolers will fit any situation. We are at your service 24 hours a day and our AC professionals are ready to respond to your cooling needs.
To meet industry’s relentless need for continuous cool air, we developed and expanded our portable cooling systems that can handle any size cooling crisis, even in times of natural disaster.
Call us 24/7 and let us know about your emergency or planned cooling situation. We are here to help in a time of crisis so take a moment to gather your thoughts and be prepared to tell us some basic information so we can get your business critical cooling system in-route immediately.[/one_half] [one_half_last] Air Cooled Models
Evaporative Cooled Models
|16″ Vertical Tank||3||115/1/5.1||2500/3300/3900|
|36″ Three Speed||3||115/1/11.2||4800/6600/9600|
|JetStream 2400||Variable||115/1/9.2||up to 7500|
My room is this size (FT2), how many BTU’s do I need to cool it effectively?
This guide is based on normal room insulation, average number of sun-exposed windows and two-person occupancy.[/one_half_last]